Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To soon to talk NFL Draft 2012?

I understand that the NFL Draft is a long ways away but what the heck we should have some fun and start debating.  For the second pick in the 2012 Draft I can see the Seahawks going after USC QB Matt Barkley.  I feel as if Charlie Whitehurst is going to fail and Tarvaris Jackson need I say more.  Here is thing I have nothing against these quarterbacks but the thing is neither of the two are gamers I wouldn’t want to give them the ball when the game is on the line.  With that said I can only assume Carroll would assure owner Paul Allen that he can get the Seahawks back into the playoffs with his former signal collar Matt Barkley.  If that isn’t the case Matt Barkley could end up being the favorite to be the No. 1 overall pick for the 2012 NFL Draft.  This past season Barkley has thrown for 26 touchdowns and 12 interceptions for a struggling Trojan football team that is still under sanctions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment