Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The New Face Of Baseball Showing love to family

 So Bryce Harper is suppose to the face of baseball moving forward.  Now I will admit this is something that we do need.  As you might have already figured out I'm a die hard baseball fan and this story is something special because I know how much my family helped me along the way playing the game.  The picture of above is of Nationals wonder kid Bryce Harper get some ink down at a tattoo parlor.    As it turns out, Harper got inked on both wrists this visit to the tattoo parlor.  What did he get etched on his wrists you ask?
 “Mom” and “Pops” as a tribute to his parents, which is actually a nice way to honor you mother and father if you think about it, providing you’re into tattoos.  I don't know if I would take it the extreme of getting my mother and father Tattooed but looking back playing college ball in Texas away from home I can remember those lonely nights not knowing where I was going to go, what I was going to see.  My parents helped me just as much as Harpers Family helped him.  Yeah he might be arrogant and sometimes a jackass but this is legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment