Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So First Kobe Now Noah

Alright a while back I talked about Kobe Bryant and use of language towards gay people well its déjà vu all over again.  The only thing I gotta say is stop putting the cameras on close ups of these athletes.  I mean seriously what is it with the cameramen of TNT and the crazy ability to catch BNA players calling someone a "f$c#king F-ggot" on camera? Well Joakim Noah got caught during Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals with yelling the phrase F*CK You F^ggot  which is exactly the same phrase that Kobe had to drop 100,000 also had to do a anti-gay public service announcement.  All I gotta say its getting old besides to these athletes this money is monopoly money anyways.  I don't care if you are gay but stop taking it like your a race or your special you put on your pants just like I do.  JEEZ!

Below is the clip of Joakim Noah and case you forgot below that is the Kobe Clip











No comments:

Post a Comment