Thursday, June 30, 2011

Charlie Sheen Admits to Steriods

Back in 1989, when he played in the “Major League” movie, the Hollywood actor Charlie Sheen was on steroids for several weeks.  To me this is hilarious He goes onto say  "I did them for like six or eight weeks," he said. "You can print this... my fastball went from 79 to like 85." He also mentioned that that was the only time he had taken steroids and it was for a good cause. “Let's just say that I was enhancing my performance a little bit. It was the only time I ever did steroids.” To some people Charlie Sheen is a B rate actor not to me.  I think the stuff he does is just to get under peoples skin.  I think he is an amazing entertainer and a very funny actor.  He might be a little crazy but lets sit back and think we are little crazy maybe Charlie Sheen is what we need to sane.  Keep it coming Charlie you have my support.   

No comments:

Post a Comment