Saturday, June 11, 2011

This KIm K and Brett Lockett thing continues to just heat up

Lauren London Denies Hooking Up Kim Kardashian With Bret Lockett
Kim Kardashian's friend is fighting back against allegations that she hooked Kim up with NFL player Bret Lockett. Lauren London says her identity was stolen, and that she has nothing to do with arranging the sexting scandal between Kim and the football player.


In an article published by In Touch Weekly, Lockett claims that he began communicating with Kim after London gave her his number. London, who also has a child with rapper Lil Wayne, disagrees.
"To my family, friends, supporters and the media. I have an impostor. It is similar to identity theft because he/she constantly pretends to be me. This person disrupts my personal and professional life on an almost daily basis. Words cannot express how troubling this situation is for me and my loved ones. The statements made about me in the Kim Kardashian story are 100% false.  Please repost and thank you for your support."
According to the In Touch report, London and Lockett's younger brother were dating so we're not sure we're buying this whole "it wasn't me, it was the one-arm man" schtick. Surely the guy would know if he wasn't dating the real Lauren London.
And just two days ago, Lockett told TMZ that London was blowing up his little brother's phone angry that the information had been leaked.
Someone is not telling the truth here, but only time will tell who that is due to Kims track record with Football players and sex tape I would go with Brett on this one.  My question to Kim K is what the hell happening to nailing someone with either money or at least a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment