Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top 10 Jokes About LeBron James Following the Miami Heat's Loss in the NBA Finals

10.  Why didn't LeBron go to college? He didn't want to show up for the finals.
 

9.  Tomorrow is Lebron James day in Dallas.  Everyone gets to leave 12 minutes early
 

8.  Why are Lebron's clothes always dirty?  His laundry machine requires 4 quarters.
 

7.  LeBron? No I don't think I know him. Doesn't have a ring to it.
 

6.  Maybe LeBron should try hockey. The NHL only has three periods.
 


5.  Why couldn't LeBron have a shot with Beyonce? Because he couldn't put a ring on it.
 

4.  In the offseason, LeBron's going to train with the Miami Police Department; they're not afraid to shoot.
 

3.  I found a cell phone today, but I know its not his, because it has a ring on it
 

2.  What's LeBron's favorite video game? SONIC because he can get all the rings that he wants 

1.  I asked LeBron for change for a dollar, but he only gave me 75 cents. When I asked why he said he didn't have a fourth quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment