Monday, April 11, 2011

Lebron James doesn't give a damn about Jermaine O'neal

During this weekends Miami Heat-Boston Celtics game, LeBron James was driving to the basket when he ran into baby face  O’Neal.  It was clearly a flagrant foul on O’Neal’s part, but James’ reaction to it is not going to win the Heat superstar any new fans. 

I don’t necessarily agree with the announcer who lauded James’ decision to “stick up for himself” as it were. It’s not like he got all up in O’Neal’s grill, or threw a punch or anything. He chucked the ball at O’Neal’s back, which is something that a pissed off little kid would do.
Now, if LeBron had thrown a shoe or something, that would have been different.





The sad thing is I was Lebron fan at one time in my life.  When Lebron came into the league he was a guy that was all about improving himself and his team.  He didn't care about the fame or glory all he cared about was the opportunity to make his team and himself better its sad to see what kind of person he as become today.  Here is another note to think about is this How many championship's does James have? thats right just as much as me maybe he needs to stop running his mouth play the game that he is good at and stop being an I guy last time I checked there is no "I" in team.

No comments:

Post a Comment