Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Hardest Hitter in the NFL


The Steelers linebacker took a sarcastic shot at NFL commissioner Roger Goodell when he was asked Tuesday at Super Bowl XLV Media Day about his rough style of play, which has netted him $100,000 in fines this season.
"I don't want to hurt nobody. I don't want to step on nobody's foot or hurt their toe," Harrison said, according to The Washington Post. "I don't want to have no dirt or none of this rubber on this field fly into their eye and make their eye hurt. I just want to tackle them softly on the ground, and if you all can, we'll lay a pillow down where I'm going to tackle them, so they don't hit the ground too hard ... Mr. Goodell."  Go ahead and watch the clip to get the insight on James Harrison at Media Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment