Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm betting right now that this guy will be a college football bust!!!

According to the Charleston Post & Courier‘s Travis Haney, South Carolina signee Jadeveon Clowney was frisked by Columbia police sometime after 2 a.m. ET outside of a bar called the Salty Nut.  Haney writes that a “witness at the scene said Clowney was not detained and the cause of the search wasn’t immediately discernible.”
As of the time of this posting, no police report has been filed regarding the incident.  That’s assuming, of course, there was even an incident on which a report needed filed.
I ask the question  your under age, you already have academic questions then what are you doing at drinking establishment an hour from home at two o'clock in the morning on a Thursday Night.  You don't know how bad I wished I could redu my college career and start over because I know if I could have redone my athletic career this type of situations would not happen to me.  Spring break or not, Clowney didn’t exactly put himself in the most optimum position to begin with; the picture of him being frisked by men with badges just cemented that fact.  I guess time will only tell as to what will happen with Mr. Clowney

No comments:

Post a Comment