Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend in Review

This weekend I had the opportunity to go to Utah Jazz basketball game.  This is my first NBA game not truly knowing what to expect.  I had no drinks yet I did have a Papa Johns Pizza.  The pizza overall was your typical sporting event food nothing special.  The thing about the this sporting event that struck me was the cost of souviners being a huge baseball fan I have seen the high's and lows to prices.  I was astonished at the cost of a t-shirt only 5 dollars to 10 dollars Wow! being a sports fan this is by far the most reasonable prices I have seen yet to date.  Another thing that I found exciting was the fact that on walls in the hall wall at the Energy Solution Arena they put up the game on the wall so while your not actually watching the game from the court you still have the ability to watch the game.  Being a broke radio producer in Boise, Idaho I sat in the noise bleeds expecting not to see nothing but dots on the court yet I was very impressed I was from the second row from the top yet I was able to see the whole court and more.  Overall experience 8 I would love to go to other courts in the NBA to see how they entertain their fans.  Below is the Video from this event this will be first of many flip camera interviews Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment